Eichtens Dill Gouda Cheese 8 oz Wedge
1/2 lb Wedge (8 oz.)
Eichtens Dill Gouda Cheese is a semi-hard cheese celebrated for its rich, unique flavor and smooth texture.
Dill Gouda has a smooth buttery flavor with dill seasoning.
Ingredients: Pasteurized rGBH cow's milk, culture, vegetable rennet, salt brine, dill
- Pasteurized fresh cow’s milk
- Vegetable rennet
- True European Culture
- We add no coloring, artificial flavors, or preservatives
- No GMO Rennet (our milk contains no growth hormones, antibiotics, or rBGH.)
- aged 60 days and/or longer
- precise temperature aging rooms
- moved and turned daily for correct breathing and aging.
- The longer the aging period, the stronger the flavor.
Gouda or “How-da” as the locals say, is a Dutch cheese named after the city of Gouda in the Netherlands. If truth be told, it is one of the most popular cheeses in the world, accounting for 50 to 60 percent of the world’s cheese consumption.
Gouda is available in large wheels with each weighing an average of 10 pounds.
Gouda Cheese can be grated, sliced, cubed, or melted.
Great in your next Fondue. Try it on cheese trays, hot and cold salads, casseroles, sandwiches, and as a dessert cheese that complements fruit as well as your favorite wine.