Eichtens Aged Gouda Cheese, Aged 12 Year - 5 oz Wedge
Aged 12 Years - 5 oz Wedge
Eichtens Gouda Cheese is a semi-hard cheese that is celebrated for its rich, unique buttery flavor and smooth texture. An all-natural European Style Gouda made in Minnesota since 1976.
Great in your next Fondue. Try it on cheese trays, hot and cold salads, casseroles, burgers, sandwiches, and as a dessert cheese that complements fruit as well as your favorite wine.
- *Pasteurized Fresh cow’s milk
- *Vegetable rennet
- *True European Culture
- *We add no coloring, artificial flavors, or preservatives
- *No GMO Rennet (our milk contains no growth hormones, antibiotics, or rBGH.)
- -aged 60 days and/or longer
- -precise temperature aging rooms
- -moved and turned daily for correct breathing and aging.
- -The longer the aging period, the stronger the flavor.
Pasteurized Cows Milk, Vegetable Cheese Culture, Enzymes, Salt Brine
Mild Goudas are best paired with beer while medium Gouda tastes best when paired with a Riesling.
An aged Gouda compliments wines that are deeply flavored such as a Merlot.
Gouda Cheese may be grated, sliced, cubed, or melted.
It may be used as a table cheese or dessert cheese.